pleated smitted

You'll know if it's one of those days where I want to wear something ultra comfortable that I resort to wearing loose tops & maxi skirts. Yeah, I know I blogged about it before already and I'm being redundant. Hahahaha.

This mini dress from Willow is super cute! I love the bow detail. and my fave part? It got pockets! I loooove pockets in my dresses, true story. :) I think this would also look great paired with some fancy leggings or tights.

black mini dress: Willow
fuchsia pleated maxi: SM department store
black platform wedges: courtesy of Asian Vogue

P.S.
Don't hate me for wearing my geek/hipster glasses again. Hahaha. But these are prescription glasses. I have really very poor eyesight that I see everything in blur with out glasses/contact lens. 


8 said something:

  1. You look like a Japanese doll Lloyda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin' the outfit and the shoes... want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can rock anything Lloyda! your style is so unique that's why we love you!:) hehe cu soon!:) 

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute and I love the shoes! I agree with the previous comment. You can really rock any type of clothing. I'll look like a potato sack if I steal this look. Happy Monday! :) 

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you chyrel for the nice comment! <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.