from Florence with love

Anthology Shoes sent me these super adorable orange soled oxfords a few days ago and I couldn't contain my glee upon seeing them in person. They are absolutely lovely to the max!!!  If you adore their London brogues, you'll definitely want to own a pair of these babies too! They are super comfy like all Anthology shoes.

So I decided to wear them out today as these babies are to be release today in their site! Go get them before they sold out in your size! They also have this style in black kid leather with white gum sole! FLORENCE is available at Anthem Rockwell, Anthem Shangri-La, Anthem GB5 and at http://anthologyshoes.com. To know more please email info@anthologyshoes.com or contact 0917-89-ANTHO (26846).


My peg for the day is a tourist in Italy. Since the shoe style name is Florence. My skirt's greatly Italian as well with its Renaissance art print. Added some wide floppy hat and viola! Tourist look!

Don't mind my greatly pale legs. I haven't been to the beach for a long time. Hahaha.

I super adore pop of colour from the orange gum sole!!! The 1" gum sole added some bounce... boing, boing, boing... into my steps! Oh and do say hello to my granny socks! Hahahaha. :p

floppy straw hat: Divisoria
camel blazer: Zara
heather brown tank: Forever21
electric pleat skirt: thrifted
socks: DKNY
beige oxfords: "FLORENCE" courtesy of Anthology Shoes 

22 said something:

  1. love your outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your shoes and your blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!! Yes the shoes are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit Lloyda, ^^ loving ur blazer! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! My only camel coloured blazer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your hat + blazer lloyda! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks tatie! The hat's a great find from Divi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shoes are super cute! And i love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes!!! The shoes are really cute! :d

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow i love the neutral colors lloyda! you're so chica!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so in love with the shoes and the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Kariza! Anthology makes the best shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. what is more comfortable to wear anthos london or anthos florence?

    ReplyDelete
  14. they're both comfy but i love the feel of the leather of the tan London's and the gum sole of the Florence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg the floppy hat is from divisoria? bongga!!! one outfit from you on my inspirations album again x

    ReplyDelete
  16. yes from divi! imagine my delight when i saw them! i also bought a black & rice coloured one. how could i resist when a hat cost only P100?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.