the 70's girl

Yes, the 70's is back! And it's back with a vengeance! Thought I might as well try this trend out. Here I'm wearing what I believe are some of the more memorable 70s trends: jumpsuits & floppy hats. I know I should have worn sky high platforms to complete the look but since I am going to a BBQ/swimming party I thought a pair of flats would be better.

Yes, I am currently in love with my Divisoria find floppy hat. :)



blue jumpsuit: Forever21
straw hat: Divisoria
bag: Zara
bangles: SM department store
sandals: Michael Antonio

13 said something:

  1. I love your outfit. You look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look awesome with your outfit! :)

    PS:
    Care to follow each others blog?

    Hugs and kisses,
    mymariia

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! thank you for dropping by my blog. will visit your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So chic!!! Love it!!! So bagay on you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. babe you look like a haciendera! achieve! i love it!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your comments are always so funny paxie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit. you look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So chic! I love the Divisoria floppy hat!

    http://sevenhalfminutes.blogspot.com/
    http://whatislifewithoutwhimsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks sharnie! yes, the divisoria hat is love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! ang sexy ni miss lloyda =)) I love your outfit! and I envy your hat.. I'm looking for that hat.. I wish I could come to divisoria to buy a hat just like yours waiiiiii

    http://sittieinthecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks sittie! yes! divisoria have such rare gems.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.