Oxfords Tuesdays: Lace Less

It's been awhile since I last did an Oxford Tuesdays post. I miss my oxfords they've been neglected for the past few weeks as I've been wearing my platforms more often. Anyhoo, speaking of neglected shoes... I decided to revive my old shoes from years past. So you'll be seeing them in a couple or so post in these coming days. :)


black jacket: Giordano Ladies
oversized tee: from my mum's closet
skirt: Zara
laceless brogues: Alice + Olivia for Payless

6 said something:

  1. oh how I adore those oxfords! I'm gonna buy one from sewn :)
    and I love how oxfords can match anything. They're amazing!

    Care to follow/visit my blog?
    Hugs and kisses,
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi maria! yes! i am obsessed with oxfords and i totally agree that they can match everything just like ballet flats. :) will visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah it is! it's a bit scary looking though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh looks like a comfy pair! i enter payless only when they're on sale, haha! super like your laidback but well put together outfit. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ghoent! i love your name btw! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.