creepers meepers

I'm currently reviving my old shoes from the good old days. These creepers is one of those shoes. I recently remembered them when Karl of inkarlcerating & I were talking about shoes as we always do. Karl is my shoe BFF. We like to obsessed over fierce awesome shoes online. :)

Anyways, today was spent running around for last minute stuff for the little boy's party this Saturday. Imagine that! My baby is turning ONE! It seems just like yesterday I was sporting a huge tummy and waddling like a duck. Hahaha.


cropped stripes top: from my sister's closet
black tank: Giordano Ladies
black maxi skirt: Giordano Ladies
black leggings: Giordano
ribcage necklace: OS
black geometric necklace: SM department store
white creepers: Double Decker

7 said something:

  1. OS necklace looks great with that top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your necklace! So, unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha nmay special mention talaga. thanks.. yey.. ako tlga magpapaalala sau. dami mo kasing shoes.. u look great lloydie !

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank karl! you know i love you!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.