oxfords tuesday: colour the block

Showing you the most precious thing in my life, my son. This is somewhat a belated mother's day thing. I am very happy to have this little one in my life. I know that being a mother is no easy task but it is something I willingly accept because I love my baby so much. Hehehe.


I am in love with these shoes! They are oh so awesome! I'm so happy that Virtual Mae have these babies in her site. I've been drooling over the Prada brogues for the longest time. Since I haven't got the chance to get those (from what I've heard they are sold out almost everywhere! Though I'm still hoping they still have stocks in my size when I get to go to Hong Kong.) These babies are the next best thing.  Go check out her site, you will surely pick something from her vast collection of amazing shoes.


Adding colours into my summer wardrobe. I'm still the BWG kind of girl but it won't hurt to add a little colour now and then, right?




orange shirt: Mango
fuchsia bodycon skirt: SM department store
tan Prada-esque platform brogues: Virtual Mae

25 said something:

  1. I've been lusting over those brogues as well! Belated Happy Mother's Day! :)


    -Nix-


    pineapplemonsters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lloyda, I saw those shoes in HK! Madami! I love them too! I was contemplating on whether to buy them or not but I decided on the latter coz I'm more of a boots type of girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, i think madami shoes like that in HK coz I saw Mayo have them in white.
    :) ah i'm envious! I miss Hong Kong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on colour blocking! And those shoes... oh my god!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) happy color blocking..you're really a cute fashionista mom! new follower here :) --Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated happy mothers day Lloyda! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg! been wanting those brogues eversince the first time i saw them on the runways of prada. they're just so expensive. even those from virtual mae are a little pricey esp now that i m broke but they're so gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes they are. I'd love to own a pair of the prada brogues. Hah, i wish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. belated happy mother's day! =) didn't realize that orange and pink together looks so fresh and tropical! <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. eli's so big na!! happy mother's day lloyda!! L!OL

    ReplyDelete
  11. well, hello there little boy!! :)

    oh hey lloyda:) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lloyda, I saw these too when I went to HK 2 weeks ago. They're in Granville and come in different colors too. I wanted a pair but knew that Virtual Mae had them so I passed them up so I can allot more for items that can't be found here

    ReplyDelete
  13. Granville!!! Wah! I really miss HK. Granville is one of my fave shopping destination in HK. Shopping in HK is one of the best! :) they have the coolest stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  14. are the shoes from virtual mae comfy?

    ReplyDelete
  15. So far the shoes I got are comfy enough. :) i think it depends on the shoes really.

    ReplyDelete
  16. are the shoes from virtual mae comfy?

    ReplyDelete
  17.  gonna hop on virtualmaes site right after this comment. im currently in a hunt for an oxford shoes :P~ This is quite the one that ive been looking for. Thanks lloyda!


    xx, http://missyshugahis.in/

    ReplyDelete
  18. you're welcome! :) oxfords are the bestest shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you really are one stylish mom! belated happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.