Oxfords Tuesdays: Yellow Submarine

Lately I've been wearing flats whenever I go (especially if I'm with Eli). It's crazy trying to run after a very energetic little boy in platforms. I don't wanna risk falling down and breaking any bones. I'm not getting younger by the minute so it would take more time for me to heal. Matanda na ang lola mo! Hahaha. 


I decided to do a tomboy look and paired these really amazing yellow oxfords (with pink soles!!!!) with  rolled up jeans, shirt and cardigan. I think I should have worn a looser fit jeans but I can't seem to find my other pairs in my *very very* messy closet. (note to self: please find time to clean your closet.)

 cardigan: c/o Giordano | shirt: c/o Giordano Juniors | jeans: c/o Giordano | tote: Zara | oxfords: primadonna 

Yes, I have been wearing Giordano a whole lot these past few weeks. :P

I love how the bright colours from my shoes & bag pop out from the muted colours of my outfit. Bright blue & yellow goes really well together.


Bonus!
and a here's blurry picture of my precious little ones. They look so much alike, yeah? 

0 said something:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.