What I wore to Bloggers United

Photo by: Paul Jatayna

The Bloggers United bazaar was a huge succes! I'll do a separate post regarding that. :) So I'll just do an outfit post first. Of course I'm in my usual black & grey colour palette. I decided to wear flats 'coz I'll know I'll be standing the whole day. Though my feet still died. Hahahaha. Piled on random necklaces and a leather rosette bracelet to add some detail to my outfit.




black floppy hat: H&M
black sheer top: SUB
grey maxi skirt: Freeway
vintage bag: Louis Vuitton
platform brogues: Virtual Mae
random accessories

Thanks to my shoe BFF Karl for taking my photo!!!

0 said something:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.