happy happy colours

Decided to wear something bright and happy for today's outfit after the howling and scary winds, strong rain and no electricity (we do not have a generator) last night. Good thing the typhoon left early this morning but she also left us with no electricity (still!) and destruction all around. :(

Went to visit my dad also coz he had a minor surgery this morning. He's doing okay and will be coming home tomorrow. So yey!

Don't you just love how this jacket's colour complimented the dress? I got this dress a long time ago but haven't got the chance to wear it coz it's loose and long. I had it shorten just yesterday! Hahaha. Long dresses don't look great on me when I'm not wearing heels coz I'm small. It's super great that the dress accommodated the tummy perfectly!!!

On another note: I'm super happy to be able to post an outdoor/garden photo! Thanks to my siblings! Hahaha. I was able to bully them to take photos of me before we left the house to visit our dad.




bought online blue military blazer
bought online vintage dress
Longchamp Les Pliages Rosalie tote
Carmelettes pink patent oxfords


12 said something:

  1. wonderful colors lloyda! i loooove the pink oxfords with the matchy pink longchamp! btw, just bought preview today and i must say, you and rosanna's are my faves. fashion bloggers FTW!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahh i love how this is such a colorful outfit!! the jacket is stunning and i love your tote and shoes so much!!! aaahh pink!!!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. Again another love outfit. I looove colors :) Nice shoes ;)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, that jacket is fantastic!
    I hope your Dad gets well soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you played with colors!:) And I must say--I love your house. Hee:) Hope your dad's feeling better:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just found your blog and you are so adorable! Now following, follow me?

    Enter my current giveaway with Brooklyn Thread!

    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. just found your blog! :) loved you in July's Preview feature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love this outfit, Lloyda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the whole outfit!!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is such a cute loooook babe! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Outdoor photos like you wanted ;)

    It definitely suits the cheeriness of your outfit. I really like the color of your Longchamp bag. It's the prettiest color!

    B from A plus B

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the exact same pair of shoes! And I love the pretty dress you are wearing. A definite sight for sore eyes!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.