awwwww... love happy endings

Forgive me but I just finish watching Leap Year and can I just say awwwww... Hahaha. Don't you just love watching romantic comedies? I do! I just love love them. Feel good movies are just lovely!

Nothing much to say about my outfit. My dress belongs to my aunt. Hahaha. I borrow from my mum & aunt a lot these past few days. No need to go shopping for maternity clothes eh? Saving up my money for shoes!!! 

Giordano Ladies black matt jersey blazer
Mango printed dress
Giordano black tote
sheer black stockings
Alice+Olivia for Payless black & white spectators

7 said something:

  1. nice geom print on the dress! work those brogues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I haven't watched it but I want to know, nothing cheers you up like a good old fashioned soppy happy ending :P
    Loveee your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the abstract print and the colors! you look so pretty and radiant babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kaloka. you have the best shoes! love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Toxic Disco boy, you have the best shoes! <3

    Hi Lloyda! I dunno if you still remember me, this is Lee from livejournal (wheehonline) :D

    Lee [spunkandglam.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lloyda! Thanks for dropping by http://fasyonista.com. Are you pregnant? OMG hindi halata! great job with mixing/matching clothes. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.