i'm so 80's

Looking at my outfit today it looks like it's straight out from the 80's! Hahaha. I blame the acid washed jeggings! I know for some people jeggings (especially an acid washed pair) are ugly but for me they are wonderful! I love them! Perfect fit all the time, you can eat buffet and they will still fit you and they tuck into boots perfectly!

I saw a couple of wonderful jeggings in Forever21 when I went there but didn't buy 'coz I'm not sure if I would fit into them and I'm also too lazy to line-up at the long dressing room queue. :p



Giordano Ladies indigo puffed sleeves jacket
Giordano funnel neck black tunic
acid washed jeggings
black combat boots


Just wanna say: Why are shoes just so damn pretty? I'm so obsessed with them! Gah! 

5 said something:

  1. oh noo who said acid washed leggings are ugly?! i love them!! haha and wow you're the cutest preggy i've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jeggings! I know a lot of people hate them but I love them... well at least those that really look like jeans but are really comfy! I really love your acid washed pair!!! :)

    <3 Christine
    http://bigbangstheory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so cool and you're rocking those jeggings like no other! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your pants so much. you're one cool mom!

    and congratulations on being preview's best dressed!! you deserve it!

    http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're the coolest pregnant lady EVER. love the "jeggings" and the boots! Are those DM's??? And I haven't seen jeggings at F21! I must go back!:)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.