What I did last Friday: Bloggers United

When Melai emailed me asking if I would like to participate on their bloggers event. I immediately said yes! And boy! Was I glad that I did. The Bloggers United event is one of the ultra fun event I ever attended. It was great fun meeting and chatting with all my blogger friends and of course I got to meet some of my readers too! Another thing was I was able to sell my pre-loved clothes & shoes to fellow fashion lovers like myself. I brought about 60 pairs of shoes and 2 luggage full of clothes plus my old Japanese magazines. Unfortunately only a handfull bought the magazines. Hahaha.

I cannot wait for the next one. I'll be more organize for the 2nd one for sure. I wasn't able to buy anything at the bazaar save for an awesome rib necklace from OS! Super love it Paul! ;)

p.s. I know my photos aren't as pretty as some of the other bloggers. Hahaha. I have zero photography skills.


What I brought... My pre-loved shoes for sale.

Ally of Gold Dot

Bestie

My boothmate, Denise & her bff

Pretty girls: Cheyz and Lyca

A customer... She's such a cutee! (Sorry I didn't get her name)

Mommies represent!

Heel less shoes anyone?

Karl, my shoe BFF

Ally's awesome Kermit shoes!

Kookie

Patricia & Melai

Plump Pinays: Love your body

Rosanna & Dani

Reg

Lauren

Mike

I realize that I wasn't able to take pictures of the other bloggers. (Especially those located at the 32nd floor.) :(

0 said something:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.