passport smashport

We went to the DFA awhile ago to get the little boy his very own passport. I love how they have a courtesy lane for babies/toddlers. I don't think a lot of people know about that. So when you do go to the DFA and have a toddler in tow be sure to ask for the courtesy lane. We were done in like just 20 mins. or so. No need to wait in long queues! I can't wait to get Eli's passport! It means I can go out of the country with the little boy. :) We're planning to bring him to Hong Kong Disneyland when he turns 1. Maybe we should go to Singapore too. Universal Studios!!! Would you believe that I haven't been back to Singapore for maybe around 15 years?!? 



 loose tank: Forever21
brown knitted maxi skirt: vintage from my mum
brown bag: Mulberry
tan flatforms: from China

P.S. Join my latest blog giveaway!!!

0 said something:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.