Oxfords Tuesdays: That 50's girl

My peg for today is the Rock 'n' Roll 50's. What says 50's more than a full skirt & saddle shoes?!? I love the cinched waist and overly comfy factor of the skirt. Decided to pair the skirt with a sleeveless button down top and of course my Payless saddle shoes! I've been lemming for a pair for ages and I was super happy when I saw them being sold in Payless. So of course I've gotta buy myself a pair even though the husband says they're ugly. Hahahaha.


Couldn't resist not to twirl...


white button down top: Sub
black polkadot skirt: Envy
saddle shoes: Payless


0 said something:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.