Oxfords Tuesdays: Ferretti Oxfords Clogs

I recently discovered a Filipino brand that mostly carries locally produced products. Their shoes are designed & manufactured in Marikina! Proudly Pinoy made! Ferretti carries classic styles like pumps, kitten heels & flats. The brand also carries a lot of trendy, look-at-me pairs from platform heels to wedges. Ferretti also have a selection of stylish bags in trendy styles & colours! Plus fab fab accessories!!!

You can find Ferretti in Glorietta 5, Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall, Robinson's Place Bacolod, Robinsons' Place Cagayan de Oro, Gaisano Mall of Davao, Gaisano Mall General Santos. You can also find Ferretti inside department stores: Landmark Makati, Landmark Trinoma, Shoe Center Greenhills, Shoe Center Alimall, Gaisano Illustre Davao, Victoria Plaza Davao, NCCC Ma-a Davao, Plaza Fair Limketkai CDO

Since it's oxfords Tuesdays I decided to wear my new Ferretti oxfords clogs. They are awesome & super chic!!! You guys know my love affair with wooden heeled shoes right? And I am very happy with these. They are light & comfy. I even went grocery shopping in them!!!
I know these clogs are the fashion bloggers favourite! I know Bestie & Pax got these too! :D


dress: given to me by my mum
belt: H&M
oxfords clogs: Ferretti

p.s. join my Giordano give-away!!!

0 said something:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.