7 days of Giordano (Day 4 & 5)

Since I wasn't able to post my outfit yesterday so I'm posting 2 outfits today.

Day 4 outfit:
Paired the 'Essential Khakis' with a sheer vintage-y sleeveless top & heeled lace-up oxfords for a romantic tomboy look.


sheer polka dot top: Rue22
khaki trousers: Giordano
patent heeled oxfords: Schu

Day 5 outfit:
Wearing my Cambridge batchel (backpack strap). We got this one for Eli actually (for him to use as a school bag when he's older). It would look so cute on him when he's big enough to go to school. But since he's still a baby now, I get to use it first. Hahaha. 



dark purple stripes top: Giordano
pink shorts: Giordano
tan wedges: Asian Vogue
batchel (backpack strap): The Cambridge Satchel Company

0 said something:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.