7 days of Giordano (Day 3): Grape Jelly Legs

Coloured trousers are the trend for this season. Well, colours actually. I'm quite glad that Giordano have a number of coloured bottoms this season. This pretty grape coloured skinny trousers is one of the items they gave me. I decided that my peg for today's outfit is "I borrowed my boy's shirt coz I think I look great in them." Hahaha. This is such an easy outfit to wear. Perfect for those lazy days when you just grab the first thing in your closet and still look chic!






white long sleeve shirt: Giordano
purple skinny trousers: Giordano
leopard print wedges: F-Stop

4 said something:

  1. nice photos Lloyda. and I've always been a fan of men's crisp white shirt. and those eggplant trousers are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mas gusto ko if ganto photos mo dear lloydie
    ! heehe
    i love the first nd 3rd!
    miss u!
    yey for purple trousers

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos and i covet your pants so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look on you lloyda! Love everything! :) Thanks for modeling the shoes from my shop. It makes me really happy :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.