7 days of Giordano (Day 2) & Oxfords Tuesdays

Channeling my inner ballerina (even though I have two left feet) by wearing my tutu skirt for today's outfit. Wore my black boyfriend blazer & black studded oxfords for a touch of masculinity. And I've been itching to wear my red socks for a long time but they got lost somewhere in the black hole of my closet. Good thing they resurfaced a few days ago. They kinda tied the whole outfit together eh?




black boyfriend blazer: Giordano Ladies
Cheer Me Up tee: Giordano
black studded belt: H&M
black & hot pink tutu: Glitterati
"Van" lace-ups: Shoeology

7 said something:

  1. I love this outfit! It's so you. The tutu skirt is an awesome touch. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutesie patootsie! :) love the reds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shirt and the blazer...I don't really like skirts hehe.. I would pair this with my skinny jeans ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute outfit! I love the tutu :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit! It's so punk! :)


    Tanya
    http://tardydresser.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.