Your Fate Has Been Adjusted

We went to watch The Adjustment Bureau last night for our usual movie night out. I liked the movie but felt that there was something missing especially the ending.

I'm wearing my moto dress from Giordano Ladies and paired it with my lace-up booties. Added a pink shoulder bag to add a little colour to my usual all black outfit. Pink & black are my 2 absolute fave colours, so yeah I think they look great together.


black moto dress: Giordano Ladies
pink bag: bought in Hong Kong
booties: Go Jane

5 said something:

  1. must confess. i wanna steal your entire shoe collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute booties! :)

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that pink and black makes the most perfect color combination. :) they're my two favorite colors too.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.