3 days of lazy day outfits

I know I've been lagging behind with updates. I haven't been online that much except to check emails & tweet (Thank God for smartphones!).

Been going for comfort these past few days as you can see with these 3 outfits.


grey striped tee: Uniqlo
low crotch trousers: Oxygen
heeled combat booties: Seibu Fashion


red boyfriend shirt: gifted
black shorts: Giordano
black peep toe pumps: Christian Siriano for Payless 


striped dress: The Landmark
navy belt: Giordano Ladies
blue floral lace-up oxfords: courtesy of Feet-ish Online

Thanks for the feature!


6 said something:

  1. Well comfort is always important! But you still look smashing in each of these outfits, so it's all good! (;

    PS
    I am in love with the Payless pumps! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 2nd outfit on you! The heels and shorts combo make your legs look really long :)

    http://burningskyy.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the striped dress. you always managed to look super super cute in anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you look great even when lazy :)

    join my StiLa giveaway!!!
    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the first and the third outfits! your look great in stripes :)
    <3 steffy
    steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love these outfits. Something that I can wear myself without trying hard to be a fashionista :)
    I love the first outfit you posted but I think I can't do away with that because I'm a big lady.. I think this suits well to those who are slim :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.