Oxfords Tuesdays: Anthology London

Since I'm a self confessed oxfords-holic I decided to make every Tuesday, "oxfords Tuesdays", where I'll wear a pair from my oxfords collection for the day!

The first pair I decided to wear for this new blog segment is this awesome pair of brogues from Anthology called London.


The name is very apt for the pair don't you think? I love this pair from the colour & design to it's buttery soft leather. And they are very comfortable to boot too!




taupe knit sweater: Forever 21
floral shorts: fab
tan brogues: Anthology

13 said something:

  1. just super cute love!!!! I love the oxfords and you cannot exchange the comfort and chicness it brings...

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens
    @mistytewest

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is anjelica and i am an oxfords-holic.
    welcome to OA lloyda! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea! I can't wait to see more from your collection. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! I'm a big fan of oxfords myself, so this really interests me. :) I want to see the rest of your (I'm sure) vast collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! ^^ And I adore your shorts, ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want! Gotta save up for it!

    http://oxfords-and-brogues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look casual yet sweet and chic!
    XO,
    Yna
    http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this new segment! can't wait to see your oxford collection. I'm a big fan of your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are great. i wish they'd come up with a black version in leather (not patent leather) and since we're wishing, sana mas mura. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. now those are some gorgeous oxfords!!! can't wait to see more from your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this shoes! :) Very nice pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the same shorts! Huge fan of oxfords as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.