come on skinny

I absolutely love wearing trousers! I guess 'coz trousers are such an easy thing to wear and they give off this tomboy chic vibe that I absolutely adore. Trousers are such a versatile piece to have in your wardrobe and they never go out of style. I'm wearing my black skinny trousers I got from Giordano Ladies. I didn't noticed that it's got a nice contrast detail at the bottom if you cuff it. I'm crazy about skinny trousers at the moment.



white tee: Zara
black skinny trousers: Giordano Ladies
black platform ankle booties: Forever21

15 said something:

  1. Love this look! effortlessly chic! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turns ups with wedges is currently one of my favourite combos. Very nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THOSE SHOES!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. so chic and comfy! love it :)

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoes are lala-love. You gettin thinner Lloyda?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute! Love those shoes!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is one of the thousand reasons why I am looking up to you babe...you just look so great with less effort...I love it!!!

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens
    @mistytewest

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh they really are great trousers Lloyda! I love the cigarette cut. And your booties are ridiculous. WANT. <33

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the booties! ;) Kinda looks like the one released by topshop summer last year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the outfit :) So simple yet fierce! Fab shoes too!

    http://burningskyy.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks so much for the nice comments girls! hugs all around! :)

    @herroyalbleakness: do i look too skinny now? i eat a lot but i guess breastfeeding really keeps all those pounds away!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your shoes is LOVE!!< 3 and I like your pants!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.