we are a part of the rhythm nation

We saw Janet Jackson's “Number Ones: Up Close and Personal World Tour” concert last night and all I can say is it was FANTASTIC! Totally enjoyed the whole show. Janet Jackson is such a performer. Love her!!!


I'm wearing my Zara jodhpurs I got in 2008. I think jodhpurs and harem pants have moved from being a trend into something classic pants silhouette. Paired it with a black lace top for a sexy touch and a platform lace-up booties to finish the whole look.




black & white stripes blazer: Alexane from SM department store
black lace top: Folded & Hung
beige jodhpurs: Zara
black lace-up booties: Go Jane 
grey shoulder bag: Mango

Look what the hubby got me for my birthday! Ain't he the sweetest!?! Yey for new shoes!


19 said something:

  1. WOW!!! Great gifts!!! ^^ and Happy (definitely! ^^)B-DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those new grey ones are from CMG, right? I LOVE THEM! I want to get them all. :(

    And happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these dear! and you are super thin! wow! i love the boots especially and the blazer!!!!


    xx,
    Joanna
    Only the Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new shoes! Where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. love everything lloyda!! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ lauren: CMG! they have a bunch of clog style shoes available right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday! i love your shoes from go jane! and the new pairs are just so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. janet jackson does reflect in your outfit today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your trousers! And I was thinking of getting the same MJs from CMG. They're so cute!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ dani: yes they are!!! The MJ kinda reminds me of Chloë Sevigny for Opening Ceremony Mary Jane Platforms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i always have fun with your outfits. hurray to fashionable moms. (yep, im a proud mama too!) your new shoes is envy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your trousers! And your new shoes! <3

    Lee [Oh Yeah, Coffee!]

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this type of shoes so much i really enjoy all this post superb amazing

    ReplyDelete
  14. great pants and shoes. belated happy birthday too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree: the harem silhouette is here to stay! We're probably two of the most excited people on the planet about that, haha. As always you look phenomenal Lloyda! You KNOW I'd wear this in a heartbeat. <33

    And I reckon you should do a post on all your shoes dear. :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.