the pants of awesomeness

Wearing orange & gold for good luck this year of the metal rabbit. Hahahaha. I was suppose to be wearing brown today but when my aunt saw me she told me to go change into something orange. So here I am the orange girl Lloyda in my awesome awesome printed harem pants!!! I got these as a gift from my sister when my family went to Europe last year leaving me & the hubby behind because I was pregnant at that time. So yeah! Poor me. Hoping next time they go back I'll be able to come with.





orange tee: Giordano
printed harem pants: Desigual
tan clogs: Parisian Jr.

9 said something:

  1. I love the print! you definitely pulled it off!!!

    bty, i posted the shoes in my site, under spree updates. they're lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an awesome pants! i love the print!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pants!
    happy chinese new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bongga pants lloyda!!!! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE DESIGUAL! When I visited their stores in Singapore I wanted to cry because I was so in love with all the dresses and jackets, but not with the expensive price tags. :( I bet it's so much cheaper to buy them in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. true! the pants are awesome.
    happy chinese new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those pants are so unique and funky rad!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.