put on my blue suede shoes

I'm wearing my floral wide leg pants from Promod which I got on sale. I got this pair when I was pregnant and I love it coz it got elastic waistband that fitted my bulging tummy at that time. Whoever said you cannot buy non-maternity pants during pregnancy is lying. Hahahaha. You just need to look really hard.

Don't you just love how flowy and huge these pants are? It kinda look like a maxi skirt eh?



my blue suede lace-up wedges

Giordano blue tank top
Promod floral wide leg pants
Japanarhythm blue lace-up wedges

14 said something:

  1. I've been looking for wide leg pants lately.. I love the print on yours!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! Looks really comfy, too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your wide leg pants! nice ng print :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pants are so cool and the shoes so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.My.God. I ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ your pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great buy with the pants!:) super love them on you. And the shoes...lusting over them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the print! that's one hella good buy!

    xx
    www.aiecorpuz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi lloyda,

    made a new blog (again!) sayang yung space ko (may bayad kasi). added you in my blog list :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pants are awesome! And the shoes as well, of course. By the way, I'm giving you a stylish blogger award. I know you've probably received one before already but still want to give this little something. Post on my blog. Thank you and cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look super comfy! I love your wedges too! :)

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  11. Today I received my first pair of Christian louboutin shoes .from http://www.popstyleshos.com , so beautiful ! Here are more suede collections !

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.