and that's the golden couch

Wearing red for my mum's birthday. Of course the little boy must be in red too! Just look how cute he is!

I am currently obsessed with wooden heeled shoes! Going gaga over them at the moment. Currently searching for more shoes. My dream is to own a pair or two of Jeffrey Campbell's Lita & Foxy. :D

Sitting on what my siblings & I call "the throne".  



black felt bowler hat
Giordano red tee
H&M waisted belt
floral skirt
Summersault platform clogs sandals

16 said something:

  1. like the clogs and the colorful skirt. beautiful look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Back to normal ka naaaaaa!!!
    Cutie baby!! :)

    merry christmas dearie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your son in so adorbs!
    and i still cant get over the fact on how fast you lost weight!
    cute skirt btw!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a pair of JCs!! I'm in love with wooden-heeled shoes too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack! Baby Eli looks so cute!!!!!!!!!! And so do you! I love the wedges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty pretty outfit!
    Your baby is so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh.. i love your shoes! and your baby is sooo cute! =)


    jed
    I Am DollParts

    ReplyDelete
  8. aahh love your hat.. adorable photos with the baby! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those clogs! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arghhhh kaka-gigil your little prince! :D He's super adorable!

    Great outfit, too! Love your skirt. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. im loving the print of your floral skirt and your little boy is just adorable :) happy holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Baby Eli is so charming! sooo cute:) love your outfit too Lloyds! cute shoes:) and oh, you house looks amazing! Totally random but it was the set we were looking for for our nutcracker shoot. Heee. Lovely.

    http://ipaxme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday to you're mom, and that's an adorable baby! Love the pictures and the outfit you picked out!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is such a cutie patootie! I wish Santa grants all of his wishes this Christmas! And my, those clogs! I wish they'd be in my stockings this year. I'm not supposed to like clogs but those are just so cute! XD

    sPam of frou-frou

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your outfit, Lloyda!:) especially your clogs!:) eli looks adorbs!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.