and i'm a christmas tree

I just wanna greet everyone...
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Since we dressed up the little boy as Santa. I decided to dress up as a Christmas tree to go with the Christmas theme. Hahaha. I chose this dress because I think the shape resembles the Christmas tree right? I know I'm missing ornaments so I say I'm dressed up as a naked tree instead.




my faux leather black satchel. 


Zara tent dress
Summersault black satchel
Summersault lace-up wooden clog heels 

Santa Baby Eli with his gifts. 

9 said something:

  1. awww both of you are adorable.
    merry christmas. *hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute baby! Merry Christmas! Hope you could follow back! :)

    xx, Channie
    http://ceenpee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress does look like a naked tree hehe :) nice idea! Eli looks so cute! we did that to my son too on his first christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the crying little santa is sooo adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the last photo! he is soooo cute!

    happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great pictures
    You both look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed a lot of your posts Lloyda...and I am so in love with your amazing shoe collection...those clogs are simply amazing!!!!

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.