we all scream for ice cream

Look what I was waiting for me when I got home from work! Heaven Ice Cream by Nestlé.

The ice cream came with a card with a cute poem.
"In praise of one of Preview's Best Dressed -
an honor that embodies style and grace of the highest kind.
For the chosen few, the most elegant and most divine,
divine ice cream pleasure is given unto you."

I've yet to try the ice cream though as I cannot eat too much sweets because of my pregnancy. Reached my quota for the day. Heh! But all the 4 flavours looks so yummy. I'll definitely going to try the Belgian Chocolate tomorrow! :D

denim wrap dress
black tank
Charles & Keith black flats

9 said something:

  1. yes yes try belgian bliss! that's my fave!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum ice cream!! I had my quota today too, 4 scoops of haigen daz!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy!:)

    http://www.quicker8.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. CRAViNG FOR ICE CREAM at 1 AM! looooove it! stunning as always love!

    xx,
    JL
    http://joannaladrido.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg yes.. ice cream!!! :D

    looking so sophisticated today! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. let us know if the ice cream is any good! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lloyda, Badet here of Pink Fortune. Congrats on your new bundle of joy! I just stumbled upon your site while bloghopping. I'm also 4 months along the way hence lack of updates on my online shop, =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ice cream, so yum! you made crave for one :) very pretty outfit btw

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.