coarse outline

Remember I told you before that the husband & I are into collecting vinyl toys? Well, the husband recently discovered a new artist with a line called coarse and got a couple of toys from his collection. This is one of them called "False Friends - blackout" that we just picked up this afternoon.



Noop in his bunny suit!

comparing my bunny ring to big black Paw! hehehe.

Of course this post won't be complete without an outfit post right? Hahaha. 
 Mango printed dress
vintage brown belt
vintage chain shoulder bag
random bangles
Nine West flats

5 said something:

  1. hahaha very cute bunny suit. love the print of your dress mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaack, it looks adorable with the bunny suit. skedaddling over to the coarse site now. lloyda, thanks for the two-toned oxfords link. lemme return the favor - if you like quirky toys, you may also like quirky artprints. check this out:

    http://www.wunyingcollection.com/

    her posters are awesome! you may want to get one for your baby's room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lloyda! :)

    Thanks for dropping by my blogsite.. and thanks also for checking out my shop, and buying the blazer. :) I'm glad you like it! I'm now following your blog.

    Stay chic! Have a good day!

    Psyche
    http://luckythrift.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a cute toy! my sister and her fiance are into collecting toys too..they mostly collect novelty toys from comics but my sister is into the female characters...

    the outfit is so adorable too!

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.