strawberry is ichigo

Taking inspiration from the highly individual and experimental Japanese fashion sense, the Ichigo line features classic styles with a twist and modern silhouettes done up with quirky details. Ichigo shoes have been in the retail business since 2006 and the line have come a long way!

Visit Ichigo at http://ichigoshoes.multiply.com/


You guys know how obsessed I am with lace-ups right? One of my fave local brand that sells great collection of lace-ups is Ichigo. In fact I've collected about a dozen pairs and is planning on getting a couple more. I just saw that they have new styles out! 

my IVY collection

The stripes IVYs are the newest addition to my collection

JACKY is so pretty! Thank you Charlene for this pair! 


KENNY looking fine! Love the other colour combo of this too. Wanted to get the white & grey but they have no more of my size. I believe this style got sold out real fast! 


IZUMI pointed lace-ups. The gold pair is pretty too... hmmmm... now I think I better go back to buy that too! 


My very first Ichigo lace-ups. metallic lace-ups: INA

Now hear this my lovely readers... The very kind people of Ichigo are giving away a pair of their lovely oxfords to a very lucky reader! I'm sorry to say that this give-away is open to local (Philippines) readers only!

All you have to do is:
  1. Comment to this post
  2. Don't forget to leave your name & email address
  3. Tell me how will you wear your new oxfords if you win
  4. Spread the news! Blog, tweet, or link about the giveaway!
  5. Winner will be chosen via random.org
Contest will run until 31 August, 2010!

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.