launching now

Today is our FW10 collection launch at the store. I'm suppose to be on my maternity leave now but I need to finish this first before I could. No complains from me coz I love our new collection! Went to the shop this morning to help out. Hahaha! Erm... to tell you the truth, not really help out with the manual things... but to supervise with the VM and stuff.

I'm wearing my usual shop visit uniform. You see Ladies clothes are mostly in black or dark coloured. I'm not complaining. I love black coz you'll look sophisticated instantly and it's easy to wear! Plus it's slimming too! Something I need right now. Hahaha. I wore creepers today to add a little playfulness to my outfit. Plus I haven't worn my creepers for the longest time. They're kinda gathering dust in a corner. Another plus is that they are quite roomy too to accomodate my swelling feet! Great for wide roomy shoes eh?


black tunic/dress: Giordano Ladies
black belt
black tights
black & white creepers

My gold Timex watch. A gift from the husband. I'm searching for a gold faced oversized watch now. 

I finally got to convince my husband to take pictures of me thus here are some decent photos not taken with a self-timer. 






only a couple more days left for the give-away!!!
Photobucket

11 said something:

  1. gorgeous mom to be!!!:) love your photos lloyda!:) and i love those creepers! not sure if I can carry those but you certainly did!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi cute cute! :D love the last pic lloydaaa! :D
    And the creepers! ;p I think I'd want a pair :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shoes add so much character into the ensemble!!! amazing!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the creepers shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the all black. you are so cute lloyda.

    good luck on your labor day. galingan mo huh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michael Kors has some nice oversized gold watches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this post! i love the photos and the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the post dear...you look great

    take care always
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute outfit for a cute mom :>

    ReplyDelete
  10. One thing we can rely on is the colour black! You look lovely
    Your watch is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. those creepers are so cute, where are they from?

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.