tag! you're it!

Got tagged by pammish & bestie
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.

6 unimportant things about me:
1. I have the tendency to be an obsessive shopper when I like a particular item. For example right now I am obsessed with vests & high heeled oxfords. So whenever I am shopping these are the items I look for.
2. Even though I live in a tropical country (read: where it's always humid & hot!) I always buy jackets or cardigans and always carry one with me.
3. I am fascinated with serial killers, mass murderers and the likes. I even did a paper about them in high school.
4. I like listening to Chinese pop (Cantonese & Mandarin) even though I can't understand a thing!
5. I believe in God but don't believe in organized religion but I am a baptized Catholic and studied in a Catholic school all my life.
6. I am a 3rd generation Chinese living in the Philippines. I cannot speak, understand or read the language even if I studied it for 13 years. So sad, but true.

Tagging nobody 'coz it seems like everybody did this already.

5 said something:

  1. hahaha... I can totally relate with the compulsive shopping...

    But your fascination with serial killers amazes me! I think you're the only girl I know who's intrigued by them...but hey! There's nothing bad about that...

    BTW, I love the starry skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me three! im a total compulsive shopper and i love it altho it leaves me with guilt from spending too much. kekeke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha like ~p~, im amazed with ur fascination with serial killers! :) w/c school did u go to in college ? :>

    and of course, we can all relate with studying in chinese school and not learning chinese! haha

    #2 - same here. cos i have an infatuation that i will spend winter somewhere.. NOT!

    #4 - teehee! ilove rain, wang lee hom, jay chou, lee hyo ri, and MORE! i like u, what the hell are they saying??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart chinese pop too! Although I can't understand it :)

    www.vintagepetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. p: hahaha. yeah i don't know why i am interested with serial killers. i really just find them so fascinating.

    cotton candy: i know what you mean. the rush when going shopping is really something!

    pammish: i went to ua&p for 2 years then shifted to la salle college international. i listen to chinese pop more than i listen to opm or american/british music. hehehe.

    aj: chinese pop is the best!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.