Tag: 8 Things

I'm doing this 8 Things list because Fashion Disciple tagged me.

8 Things I am Passionate About

1. Fashion
2. Food
3. Photography
4. Shopping
5. Internet
6. Television
7. Money
8. Sleep

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

1. Get married
2. and have kids
3. Be successful
4. Have my own fashion label
5. Travel the world
6. Be a millionaire
7. Move into my own home with a huge walk in closet
8. Contribute something worthy into the world

8 Things I Say Often

1. Bleh!
2. Hiya!
3. Ngi!
4. Yikes!
5. hahahaha
6. Whacha do?
7. Nye!
8. Okee dokie

8 Books I Have Read Lately

1. Anatomy of a Trend by Henrik Vejlgaard
2. Loads of fashion magazines
3. The Fashion Designer's Directory of Shape and Style by Simon Travers-Spencer & Zarida Zaman
4. The Secret
5. Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay
6. Guide to Photography by John Garrett
7. Run for Your Life by Andrea Kane
8. Dead Certain by Mariah Stewart

8 Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over

1. Elton John - Your Song
2. Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling in Love
3. F.I.R. - 我們的愛
4. Alan "Show" Luo - 戀愛達人
5. Show Luo ft. Dee Hsu - 戀愛的人
6. Maroon 5 - She will be Loved
7. Alex Fong & Stephy Tang - 好好戀愛
8. All Boyzone songs (hahaha. Brings back my teenybopper memories)


8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends

1. Kindness
2. We are all kinda alike
3. No pretenses
4. Complement each other perfectly
5. They don't take themselves seriously
6. Craziness
7. Loves me for who I am
8. Friendly

Tagging:
the capricious club ♥
Strawberry Kitten

0 said something:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.