enchanté dinner

There is one thing I love as much as I love fashion and it's great food! I simply love to eat. Last night we attended a birthday celebration at Enchanté Restaurant & Bar by Chef Jessie (3/F, Oakwood Joy Nostalg Center, 17 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila. +632-425-2650). The food was simply heavenly. Wagyu steak & foie gras for the win! Granted that I can't eat much of the latter one but I did steal a bite or two. Hehehe.

Since it's a birthday party I can't wear my usual slimming black outfit so I decided to take another route and wore a pale nude tent dress and cinched it with a lace belt.



pale nude dress
Tory Burch gold ballet flats
vintage brown purse

22 said something:

  1. You look so adorable!! :) I love your blog! I like your stylings a lot!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so adorabblleee.. and the ruffles on the sleeves look so romantic. cute baby bump btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaawww so pretty, romantic and it really suits you!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely dress!!! and love how you wore a lace belt too:) you look beautiful Lloyda!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know how much u love menswear but this does look good on you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love food too ! But I hate them for making me fat ;( Anyway your white dress is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look sooo adorable lloyda! the lighter color is such a great change on you...

    ps. i haven't scrolled your sidebar til' today and i can't believe i didn't recognize you from the preview best dressed feature! i love your style..and stared at each of your outfits there...hehehe. so glad to have met you!

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet is your dress! :) It looks really good on you, Lloyda!

    <3 Christine
    http://bigbangstheory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely dress and you're so adorable <3

    @gabriellaudrey
    http://littlemissaudrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look really pretty in a nude dress and flats. i love how you wore a lace belt on it. love the detail on the sleeves. :) have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so adorable in the pale beige dress babe! so pretty!


    xx
    JL
    http://joannaladrido.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. holaa...thx a lot for a coment dear...what a lovely blog!you're so sweet with that dress, followin' you officially...might to follow me back??hehe
    LOVE

    ladiesblacknwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore this beige dress. I would wear it in a heartbeat. So romantic looking :)

    B from A plus B

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your entry Lloyda!=) Hope you could help me promote too. Can't wait for your giveaway!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow...cool blog! :) so many wonderful outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable dress- love the Tory Burch flats in gold- I have them in black :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your nude dress babe! you def. look like one of the best dressed mommas ever! HYPE! ;)

    xoxo Mode Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww, you look so beautiful there, sweety ♥


    Xoxo,
    Pinkie Angia

    http://sugarpuff.jp.pn

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my....that nude dress is super cute and lovely!!! i love it, i love it, i love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely dress! You look really adorable, Lloyda :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. you look good!:) I'm excited to see your baby!:)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.