What's up Tsoknut?

Hello! It's been a long long time since I've dropped by and wrote something here. I'm afraid I've kinda just need a long break from blogging. I'm thinking of changing a few things here and there. Basically maybe I won't be style blogging that much since I've basically lost interest in dressing up. Hahahaha. Does motherhood makes one frumpy? I hope not. But seriously I think my styles evolved into something not style blogging worthy. Life happened and a lot of things changed in my life that dressing up kinda took a back seat. So let's see if what I'll come up with something worth blogging about.

1 said something:

  1. Oh, sad. I'm gonna' miss your styles Miss Lloyda. Actually, almost everyday I visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.