Oxfords Tuesdays: Mrs. Pink

If you are an old reader of this blog you'll know that I am a huge fan of black & grey clothing. About 80% of the clothes in my closet is either black or grey. But I decided to try dressing up in colours this time around. Yes, it's still subtle colours. I don't think I can still get away wearing the very in the trend NEON colours now at my age. So pastels are the way to go... and since I recently got a bunch of pastel coloured tops from Giordano, I might as well wear them right?! 

 top: c/o Giordano | skirt: from my mum's closet | oxfords: c/o Vanity Treasures 

And of course you know me and my love affair with oxfords & brogues. These pastel pink oxfords from Vanity Treasures are made of pure awesome. I love the mixture of the patent & snake skin faux leather. It adds some ruggedness to an otherwise dainty pair of oxfords.  And I think it's high time to for me to bring back my Oxfords Tuesdays feature in my blog. :)


And yes... I chopped my hair off. Having short hair is kinds liberating! Especially for me who really hates to comb her hair! LOL!

0 said something:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.