stripes might

I may love wearing black clothes but do you know that my fave colour is actually pink? I adore this pair of wedge lace-ups that Five by Five sent me coz it got all things I love... platforms, wedges, stripes, lace-ups & pink! Since the sun decided to shine down on us again today, I wore a sheer cropped loose shirt & shorts to complement the colour of the shoes. I wound't want to look too matchy matchy as to wearing a pink top though that thought certainly crossed my mind. Hehehe.


green sheer loose top: bazaar find
black denim shorts: Giordano Ladies
pink & black stripes "TONIC" wedges: courtesy of Five by Five

10 said something:

  1. I've been eye-ing the green one of those wedges!!! super cuuute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the green is super pretty too! was choosing between the green & the pink... but the pink won. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice styling XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. IN LOVE with your wedges, Lloyda!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ava! get a pair! they got 4 cols for this style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your wedges :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's so simple but its so nice .. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.