Gold Dot's Japan Japan

This post may be a couple of weeks late but I simply have to share. :)

Gold Dot's July collection is out now!

Last month Ally of Gold Dot asked me if I would like to model for her anniversary collection with fellow bloggers Kookie, Karl & Mike. I immediately said yes because I am a huge fan of the brand. As you can see the collection's inspiration is Japan. I love Japan!!!! And I absolutely love this collection!!! Wooden soles + platforms = the absolute best! LOVE!



KARL SLINGBACKS


KOOKIE BOOTIES


LLOYDA MARY-JANES


MIKE PLATFORMS

Gold Dot's July/Anniversary Lookbook

Photography by Bjorn Manila.
Styling by Gelo Arucan.
Make Up by Avi CastaƱo.

Models:
Karl Leuterio
Kookie Buhain
Lloyda Lim - Tan
Mike Magallanes
http://golddot.multiply.com/

Like I said before I'm a huge fan of Gold Dot. Here are my Gold Dot shoes. Don't you just love how awesome these shoes are? I love every single Gold Dot pair I own.


The Anatalia Clogs are the very first pair I got from Gold Dot. I ordered these whilst I was pregnant and have to wait until I gave birth before I got to wear them. 


4 said something:

  1. OMG! am drooling.. huhu I envy you miss lloyda, as in! I love Gold Dot too pro as for now hanggang tingin nalang muna hihih.. Am a big fan of yours.. =)) 

    http://sittieinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have 1 pair from Gold Dot and they're the Baxter wedges in camel color. I've used it once lang.. hirap bagayan. :( Thinking of bringing it to besa's para ma-change color to black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am extremely jealous of your Gold Dot collection! I'm drooling right now over those shoes! I love Gold Dot!


    Tanya
    http://tardydresser.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your collection is to die for.. super ganda... loving the mary-janes!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.