Studio SnR: Beauty High Tea Series

As you all know when it comes to make-up I am really super clueless. I've been tweeting about how I want to learn make-up and all that. So imagine how glad I am when I got an email regarding Studio SnR's The Beauty High Tea Series for this coming August. The series will start with Studio SnR x Shu Uemura. The workshop is on August 3, 2011 from 1:30pm till 5:30pm. With the workshop fee insanely low, Php3,900 (and the take home products are more than the fee) plus participants get 1 on 1 consultations with the chief makeup artists and really get to do hands on exercises! I think this will be a fun & interesting workshop for beginners like me to make-up lovers!

A 10% discount will be given if you book now until July 31. Groups of 3 and more will also be given a 10% discount. Limited slots of 20 participants only.

You can reserve your slot here: www.nipponesthetic.com/studiosnr
For more information you can also check out their facebook page HERE


0 said something:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.