Fotolia: Royalty Free Stock Images

Recently I was given a free month of usage to Fotolia.com. The timing couldn’t have been better because I was looking for royalty free photos to use for my blog & it was right on time for my son's birthday party!!! I was searching for nice vectors to use for his circus themed party.

As soon as I signed up, I  was allowed to download 5 high resolution images per day. Fotolia offers the largest image bank of free and most affordable royalty free photos and illustrations perfect for any medium, web or print. So far, there are more than 13,000,000 images, vectors and HD videos available at Fotolia. I went crazy searching for fashion & curcus(!!!) related images. My lightbox was overflowing with images and I was having a hard time deciding which image to download.

Here are a few that caught my fancy for my son's party:





Fotolia is really easy to use. Just type in a keyword and you'll get lots of great, quality photos!

How to buy:
CREDIT SYSTEM
Credits are Fotolia's form of currency. Credits are used to buy images on the website. (Credit from $0.75) Image prices are given in credits; the price depends on the size and use of the purchased image. Image prices are from:



SUBSCRIPTION SYSTEM
Fotolia subscriptions allow you to download between 25 and 250 images a day during the period of your subscription. Images downloaded using the subscription system are equal to the L size (4MP). The subscriptions are offered from:


You can check out Fotolia on these following social media sites:

0 said something:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.