bun-tiful life

I am the one of the most low maintenance girl out there when it comes to hair & beauty. Hey, I rarely even comb my hair! Hahaha. It's not that I don't like to look pretty and all. It's just that I am absolutely clueless when it comes to hair & beauty. I'd love to learn how to do make-up or braid my hair and those fancy hair things. So, imagine my surprise when Goody Philippines sent me a loot bag. Included in the loot bag was this interesting thing called "Spin Pin". It's this cool spiral thing that can make a messy bun in a few super easy steps. It's so easy to use and it doesn't hurt your scalp at all. I am obsessed with it now and I've been wearing my hair in a bun for the past few days ever since I got it. Hahaha.


You can see the Spin Pin poking out of my bun. 

Since it still feel like summer these past few days I decided to wear my sheer maxi dress in sherbet yellow. Nothing screams summer than sheer & colours don't you think? And I reckon yellow, cream & tan looks great together hence my outfit color palette.




dress: fab
belt: H&M
bag: Zara

0 said something:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.