bow bow the boat

The 70's glam is a huge trend this 2011. The wide leg palazzo pants, pussy bow blouses, florals, floaty maxi dresses, and platform shoes were all over the catwalk. I decided to get inspiration from the 70's for my outfit. The main point is the sheer pussy bow blouse I got from SM! Don't you think that department store finds are the best!? There's always a rare gem in there. You really just need to find them. :) Paired my sheer blouse with a high waist tapered leg trousers and platforms to complete the look. Would have worn a wide leg pants but I can't find them in my closet. Hehehe.



grey sheer pussy bow blouse: SM department store
navy trousers: Topshop
platform shoes: Jessica Simpson "Dany"

0 said something:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.