Pampering at Posh Nails

I was invited by Posh Nails for a night of pampering with a few other blogger friends a few weeks ago. I was happy to go because would you believe that I haven't had a mani/pedi since my wedding. That's around 2 yrs! Sorry for the not pretty photos coz silly me forgot her camera (again!!!). So I have to make do with my iphone camera. Hehehe.

I was late so when I got there the other girls are have started with their pampering.

Bubbles!!!

Wash, wash my feet

Ate Julie did my nails

Ate Julie painting my toes with her magic matte wand to make my polish matte!

Our pretty nails!

My matte pink nails!!!


Posh Nails packages are affordable! Just for P675 you'll get a foot & hand spa, massage and pedicure/manicure. Thank you Miss Cat Ilacad and Paxie for the invite! Thank you Posh Nails!

2 said something:

  1. thaks! yes! go check out posh nails! great service for great prices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2.  Wow, Beautiful nails. I was just thinking of having my nails done. Good thing I saw this post. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.