trip to tagaytay (day 3)

On our last day in Tagaytay we had our lunch at this quaint restaurant called Marcia Adams. It was really lovely there. It seems like you're transported into another country all together. They say that it is like you're in Tuscany. I can't really say 'coz I've never been to Tuscany but I adore what I saw in Macia Adams's. It was cozy & inviting and the owners are friendly too. Oh and I must say the food is absolutely yummy!!!







stripes maxi dress: Forever 21
grey jersey cardigan: Cotton On
platform wedge pumps: Summersault

7 said something:

  1. love love love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so nice to see maxi dresses paired with platforms! :) Eli's absolutely adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great place & outfit!! Totally jealous right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi lloyda! this is a fabulous idea for an airplane outfit, comfy yet stylish! have a cardi already in same color, now need a maxi dress like this! i will emulate--thanks a lot!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard about this place! :) Been wanting to try it there. Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this place looks amazing...looks like something from a book..<3
    anyway, i always love how you pair maxis with your wedges..:D

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
    www.shopyapi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, loyda! thanks for sharing your pics and trip to tagaytay. my friends and I are going there sometime in May, and we have no idea where to go pa. So, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.