I'm green & growing

I would like to say thank you all for your birthday greetings. You guys made me feel loved. 

Just a laid back outfit for today. Let me tell you something... aside for my obsessive love for lace-ups, I also have an obsession with trousers. I think I have about a dozen or so pairs in my closet. Though I noticed that they are mostly black. I reckon I need to start broadening my wardrobe colour choices. Well, this green pair is one of my recent buys. I got these from SM department store. I swear I so love shopping in department stores! They have great stuff in really affordable prices.


tank: Zara
necklace: Lanvin for H&M
green trousers: SM Department Store
black peep toe platform pumps: online buy

Thank you for the sweet feature Jariss! Check out her awesome blog: Fashion Firewoman

16 said something:

  1. i love this lloyda! too girly, still pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the feature lloyda! i really love sm! they've got it all talaga :) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love the outfit! esp. your trouser and shoes. what brand in sm? belated happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wwaaaah wanted these pants too pero no more size when i came back for it!!!! love the look on you! =))

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ jen: shopaholic from the teen section. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome feature!
    and oh, my sister has the same pants!
    sm really has it all.

    and..
    happy birthday again!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your pants are sooo great! love them.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. after my RDS experience, now i wanna go to SM for a pair of trousers! hehe lovely on you, Lloyda!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These trousers are just wonderful! Ahh I can never live without them. <3 and yes, you ARE loved. (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, great trouser! makes me want to go to SM!! :D

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, that's such a lovely feature. I LOVE your necklace too! You're lucky you were able to snag something from that collection. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.