how sweetcandylove are you?

Just how awesome are these wedges? I totally adore them! Too bad they're a size too small so boo! I'm just waiting for the replacement. But of course I simply have to have a photo op before I return them. Teehee... And yes! They are named after ME!!! :D

sweetcandylove wedges from Soule Phenomenon

leopard print blazer: from my mum's closet
black maxi dress: WAGW
sweetcandylove wedges: Soule Phenomenon

My new fave store!!! They carry loads of cute clothes. Do check out their S/S11 collection inspired by these awesome personalities.

WAGW Branches:
3rd Floor, the Gallery, Robinsons Galleria
2nd Level, Paseo Cuidad, Ayala Center Cebu
2nd Floor, Main Wing, SM City Cebu
1st Level, West Promenade, Limketkai Cagayan de Oro City
Online: http://wagw.multiply.com, http://facebook.com/WAGWOnline

9 said something:

  1. amazing shoes!!:) love your blazer too, Lloyda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so nice! i hope you get the replacement soon :) i remember a pair already named after you not so long ago, is it this same pair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaayyyy they're so fab Lloyda! I'm on a super strict shoe-shopping ban but I may just have to cheat for these babies! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet sweet shoes!!!! I like....aww they are totally gorgeous... :D are they comfortable when you wear them?

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens
    @mistytewest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leopard. Print. Blazer.
    Oh my god.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.