whee whee a spree spree

I am an avid online shopper and one of my fave shop is Seibu Fashion. The owner Anna is a doll! I've been buying from her shop since 2007/08. Well this year she shifted her shop into a spree shop. I have tried her trial spree last December and I am very happy with what I got. You know what's the great thing about sprees compared to pre-orders? Imagine getting your items at a price with no markups!!! Cool eh? And I swear Gmarket is a goldmine! You'll go crazy from all the Korean shoes, bags, clothes and stationery (and other more stuff) they offer.

black w/ brown tassel loafers & a grey satchel



geeky glasses
white oversized sweater blazer
blue chambray shirt
denim cut-offs
grey satchel courtesy of Seibu Fashion
black loafers from Seibu Fashion's spree

And some none fashion items. I am totally crazy over cute stationery so of course I've got to order their cute planners. These planners are open dated which means you can start at any time. So it's okay to hoard. Hahaha. I'm thinking of ordering rubber stamps & stickers next.

20 said something:

  1. Oh what fun! :D I adore the loafers and satchel, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those shoes are hypnotic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. omggggg those loafers!!!!! the brown tassels on them are the perfect touch!! waaaant.


    boat ride through the sky

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the loafers Lloyda!:) The satchel is pretty too!:)

    http://nicolethedressupdoll.blogspot.com

    xoxo,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love those loafers with the tassels they're just so adorable!!! made me look at seibu website!!! ahhhh

    missdonata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those loafers!!! gotta check on Seibu now :D thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're soooo cute!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geeky fun! Loving it! Those loafers. <3 I love anything Korean now. xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi lloyda,

    thank you very much for featuring my site! :)

    anna
    (seibufashion)

    ReplyDelete
  10. looove the loafers! and the planners are super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cutie stationaries!!:) and your look as well is uber cute!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow! :D Imma check out that spree :D
    I know everybody said this already, but LOVE THE LOAFERS! haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhhh. Nice site! No markups means I want to order! Haha. How long before the items arrive in Manila? ;)

    And if I want to order, I'll just PM her with the details right? she'll convert and I'll deposit payment naman? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ maye: yup, you just pm her with the links of the stuff you want. she will quote the price. orders will arrive around 2 weeks to a month i think.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have a planner too from Space Korea! It's so cute inside. So now I'm curious what's inside your Happy Memory Diary! Hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi lloyda! i got my shoes from the f&h outlet in 1225 quezon avenue. :) hurry, 2 pairs left yesterday!:) i made a post about it na rin, haha

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want your bag!~ ^^ And your planner is so cute too!

    I followed this blog btw. Hope you can follow back. Thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. those loafers are amazing. And love the nerdy chic look.

    sPam of frou-frou

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.