hang on to your trousers

Today is Eli's monthly doctor's check-up. The little boy is growing quite well. I am very happy about that. 

I miss wearing trousers so I've decided to wear one today. I need to open and check my trouser closet again. I think my trousers are gathering dust inside already. I haven't worn them since last year when I got pregnant... well coz they don't fit me at that time. hahaha  




Giordano black tee
JustG cuffed trousers
Seibu Fashion grey satchel
Gold Dot "Bestie" black clogs

13 said something:

  1. I LOOOOVE your clogs and trousers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit Lloyda!:) and you look so slim ha. sexy!:) baby Eli is so cuuute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the bestie clogs!!:) i want one too!! waaah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so sexy with that outfit! hottt momma haha :) are you really sure you got pregnant before? LOL :P

    xoxo hazel
    http://hazelnot.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how simple and fashionable your outfit is! :) The Bestie clogs are stunning and baby Eli is sooo adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the relaxed look! The Bestie clogs look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your trousers!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Casual comfort! I love this look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the outfit...and this reminds me of getting one for this year...trying to get rid of skinny jeans this time hehehe

    Kisses
    sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww you're wearing my clogs!!! (Yuck talagang inangkin eh noh, haha!) Excellently styled as always. I want to copy this look, casual chic! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're such a cute mommy, love the besties on you too! hope you can check out my blog and follow me back. have a nice day =)

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.