fly me to the moon

Wearing something comfy for a hectic day. Had to go to Ramen Bar at Eastwood Mall to reserve the place for the little boy's baptism next month. Bought a couple of teethers fo him as well. Then went to my high school class reunion and to a ninong's gig right after (Yes! You got that right! Ninong! I have such groovy godparents.)

Aren't these shoes awesome? I know, they are Acne Atacoma knock-off but I cannot afford the real deal. So yeah... shrugs. These will do. Hahaha. And yey!!! More shoes coming up! Don't you just love shoes?!?






Tsumori Chisato dress

11 said something:

  1. very nice shoes! and your dress is unique! i like it! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! I had a feeling it was Tsumori Chsiato, and I was right. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress, is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your dress! followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous Lloyda...you really have nice collections of shoes...I wish I am in the Philippines so that I can buy great shoes like yours..but I have to keep trying my luck here in Thailand...

    Kisses
    sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're looking lovely lloyda!! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing shoes and outfit, Lloyda!:) and wow! eli's baptismal! growing up fast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. damn those shoes are so nice!!! i'm inggit! hehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the chisato dress!! the baileys look great on you! excited to get mine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, the shoes are awesome and they suit you sooo well. :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.