face to face with facehunter

I attended the Facehunter book signing event last 29 Dec 2010. As always I was late and wasn't able to hear his talk. But I did get to have my book signed. It was fun seeing & meeting fellow bloggers at the event. Being the bad blogger that I am I wasn't able to get much photos with them though. Hahaha. So much for having a camera eh?


Posing with my book whilst waiting for my turn.

With chic blogger friends. :)

The fab couple: Ryan & Garovs of Everywhere We Shoot

I'm a midget compared to these two towering beauties. Kookie & Cole.

Telling Yvan Rodic about my job & the company I work for.

My outfit for the event. I was running late so I just decided to go & wear something comfy.


oversized cropped heather grey sweater
Giordano Ladies black riding pants
Summersault black satchel
H&M peep toe wedge booties

19 said something:

  1. I lilly lilly love your top Lloyda! :) So cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl! I love your outfit! (lalo na the shoes!) You look so comfortable in what you're wearing and so fab! ^^ I like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit lloyda! you should pose like the third outfit photo-pose as often! you look totally cute :) cute moo! :)

    hearts,

    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaah all the fashionable people in the blogosphere were there..

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky you!

    love the cropped top and the wedges. Comfy look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit in here! Simple but really chic. Love the sleeves detail. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. weee that was awesome even if you missed the talk~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Lloyda! I love what you wore to the FH event! I wanted to ask you where you got your top...saan nga ba? Haha!

    It was fun chit-chatting with you and Cole over dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww, so jealous you got to meet him and have your book signed!
    youre so cute!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. your the nth blogger i knew who went to the event! lucky! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow,I love your shoes and the top!:) looks like you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the whole outfit! where did you get the necklace? it's really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Boo. I left early na and didn't get a photo with you! But I looove your pics with Yvan, kainggit! (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. i wish i was in the PI to meet him! anyway, cute comfy outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your wedges! :)

    http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ kookie: got my top in greenhills! :)

    @ althea: the necklace was given to me as gift. :)

    @ bestie: yeah! no picture with you! boo! next time nalang. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

follow me on instagram

Contact

email:
fashionistafortunecookie@gmail.com
for comments, questions, invites, collaborations, & sponsorships.